Compliance and Privacy Officer
Required SkillsAML Communication Compliance Data Protection English French GDPR MFSA Monitoring Privacy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist and execute Compliance and Data Protection tasks to the Head of Compliance and Risk Insurance;
- Assist the Head of Compliance with Compliance with the GDPR including Data Protection subject requests, controller and processing agreements and data subject accountability;
- Ensuring that privacy by Design is implemented for any new project;
- Assist the Head of Compliance with a systematic Regulatory watch, both locally and internationally;
- Compliance of licensing requirements, new business and new products requested;
- Reviewing engagement and outsourcing agreements together with legal from a compliance and data protection point of view;
- Ensuring Compliance with AML regulation and regular reporting;
- Assist the Head of Compliance to ensure Solvency II regulation is complied with under the three pillars;
- Take care of MFSA correspondence, reporting, visits and recommendations;
- Assist the Head of Compliance with Compliance Committee and Board presentations.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position is required;
- Insurance and/or legal background or studies would be considered as an asset;
- Data Protection studies and experience would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in written and spoken French will be considered an asset.
- A hard worker;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Well organised.