Required SkillsAdvisory Client Relations Consultancy Driving License GDPR Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out compliance-related audits and/or assessments;
- Assist clients with compliance related queries;
- Assist clients with dealing with regulators;
- Help clients develop an understanding of operational processes and controls, and support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating compliance-related risks;
- Deliver training and awareness sessions;
- Assist in the drafting of relevant policies and procedures.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a compliance role;
- Hold a University degree or equivalent in a business, legal, or compliance discipline;
- Excellent knowledge of all compliance-related laws and regulations, including but not limited to AML, GDPR, PSD2.
- Possess an understanding of regulatory compliance, investigations, and audits;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written;
- Feel comfortable presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff;
- Have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks and projects;
- Possess the propensity and willingness to take a proactive approach with minimal supervision;
- Are self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail; and
- Willing to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies;
- In possession of a Driving license and own means of transport.