Required SkillsAML CFT Due Diligence English Microsoft Office MLRO Organizational Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Compliance Manager;
- Providing internal support to the entities within the company in the development of procedures and the application of those procedures;
- Reviewing customer files and updating of information;
- Guidance and good communication with our clients on-boarding due diligence, overseeing ongoing monitoring of transactions and update customer due diligence;
- Assistance in the development and management of systems adopted by the department, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency;
- Carrying out customer risk assessments;
- Provide support and assistance in the internal coordination of regulatory examinations;
- Assisting the Group MLRO in the fulfilment of the relevant AML/CFT obligations, including the collection of information in respect of suspicious transactions;
- Assisting with the periodical reporting to competent authorities;
- Offer when necessary AML and CFT training to colleagues and our clients.
- Holding a university degree or equivalent qualification in a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years; experience in a similar role, AML/CFT sector.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the laws governing, AML of terrorism in Malta;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access;
- Be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames;
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Work with minimal supervision;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organised and detail-oriented.