We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our team in Malta! If you are looking for an exciting challenge, working with great talent while expanding your experience, look no further!
As part of the Compliance team you will be reviewing, interpreting and implementing license obligations in jurisdiction/s where ComeOn Group is licensed as well as initiating, maintaining, and revising company policies and procedures, and applicable terms and conditions. You will handle reports that need to be submitted to regulatory authorities and will liaise with internal teams to gather data and drive change. This is an exciting role where you will also be carrying out investigations and replying to complaints escalated to third-party dispute resolution bodies, and advising customer-support and other teams on regulatory matters. This role requires an independent and proactive attitude – someone who can advise and share knowledge with the other members of the team as well as the rest of the company.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation
- Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally
- Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies
- Review procedures and ensure that they are up to date; propose and drive changes thereof where necessary
- Draft policies
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Prepare reports for management
- Collect data for reports collected by relevant authorities
- Review and prepare terms and conditions;
- Prepare and delivery employee training on different regulatory issues and ComeOn Group’s policies and procedures;
- Participate in general company administration;
- Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance
A little bit about your background:
You come with 2+ years previous experience in working in compliance coming from a legal background either through a law degree or a degree in a related subject. You have excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken and fluency in any other language would be considered an asset. We expect you have great time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure. Moreover, through your effective analytical skills you are able to profile any risks, benefits and impacts on the business and on the licenses. What’s more, if you have working knowledge of Jira and are familiar with basic IT tools this would be considered a plus!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.