Compliance Officer and MLRO
Required SkillsAnalytical Client Networking Communication Compliance English Maltese Reporting Tax Returns Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in real estate service.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for on-site compliance visits;
- Issue report to Manager and Directors after every site visit;
- Check that due diligence has been performed on the Seller and Buyer;
- Support the Managers and their secretaries on matters relating to due diligence;
- Responsible for the generate reports on money laundering, and also disclose them to the relevant authorities properly;
- Check all Sale files at the POS stage and report what documents are still pending before the contract date;
- Extract the Beneficial owner of each contract both Seller and Buyer, especially if there are private companies involved;
- Completion of Annual Return for the FIAU;
- Offer training when necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Maltese;
- The ability to establish priorities, work fast and independently, and with minimal supervision;
- Honesty, integrity and strong decision-making skills are required for the successful performance of this role;
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills;
- An eye for detail and accuracy;
- The ability to work on own initiative and in a team.
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 o’clock.