Required SkillsCommunication Content Content Writing Copywriting Email Marketing English Marketing Plans Microsoft Office SEO Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Content material that respects brands’ tone of voice across blog posts, e-mail marketing, print, social media and websites;
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website, including content for new products;
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, social media team and designers;
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy;
- Researching on industry-related topics to develop original and innovative content;
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns;
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company websites;
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience, together with a portfolio of published articles;
- Experienced content writer with impeccable English and a flair for devising engaging communication messages to assist with different brand copy touchpoints.
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner, able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to produce work across multiple platforms and to align multiple brand strategies and ideas;
- Deep understanding of consumers’ online behaviour and lead generation;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices;
- Working knowledge of content management systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.