Content Writer - Dutch Speaking
In preparation for the Dutch regulated market, we have an excellent opportunity to join us here at Betsson Group as our new Content Writer – Dutch Speaking.
As a Content Writer you will create original content, ensuring that the business is able to communicate effectively to both existing and potential customers. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving the content.
For this role you should be passionate about quality content and customer engagement. You’ll work closely with the Marketing, CRM, Casino and Sportsbook teams, developing and optimizing content production.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
You're good at
Besides being a proactive and highly organised individual, you can demonstrate the following skills:
- Native Dutch and English skills – spoken and written
- Ability to write engaging copy that is creative yet concise
- Strong editing & proofreading skills, with a sharp eye for errors
- Delivery of quality copy within time-pressured deadlines
- Consulting with product experts to ensure their requirements are met
- Experience in the use of CMS systems
- An understanding of both Casino and Sports promotions
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Writing engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and marketing material for all brands
- Producing communications that not only follow the brand’s tone of voice, but also appeals to our customers and inspires action
- Responsible for updating and maintaining content on multiple CMS systems
- Perform competitive and qualitative content audits, ensuring all content is of a high standard and delivers a unique selling point in the cluttered online gambling space
- Building and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders such as Marketing, Design, Casino, Sports, Compliance, Tech, CRM, and VIP teams
- Leverage analytics to fine-tune subject lines, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive improved customer engagement
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.