Copywriter - CRM Global Promotions (English Speaking)
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Global Promotions Copywriter
Are you passionate about working with CRM and Customer Communication to drive excellent customer experience? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged, and we are on the hunt for a talented CRM Content Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a CRM Global Promotions Copywriter to take our customer communications for global promotions to the next level. In this role you should be passionate about customer engagement.
This role will report to the Head of CRM Global Promotions.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work within the Global Promotions teams to establish appropriate writing styles per campaign type and product to be used across all CRM channels (including emails, SMS, OMS, web, and in-game rewards and tournaments etc.).
- Have ownership of the department’s communication strategy.
- Research promotional user journeys and compliance rules to ensure the quality and accuracy of all content in each CRM channel and market.
- Write compelling & actionable CRM content that employs a consistent clear tone for Betsson Group brands, adhering closely to existing style guides.
- Leverage analytics to fine-tune subject lines, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive improved customer engagement.
- Support and drive A/B tests to optimise CRM promotions and service comms.
- Help the team deliver personalisation and dynamic content through thoughtful content blocks which could be populated with various data extensions.
- Editing and rewriting copy written by other team members when needed.
- Feedback on promotional pages before they go live to customers to ensure content is launched correctly and meet the highest quality standard and regulatory requirements.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with an English or related degree.
- Someone with minimum of 3 years’ experience from gaming in a CRM or content related role.
- Someone with an understanding of CRM promotions.
- A committed writer with a passion for sports and knowledge of casino, poker and bingo
- Someone with native level of English written skills
- Someone that is hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Someone with strong attention to details.
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, economics or business