Required SkillsAccount Management AML Communication Documentation Organizational Spanish Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain organised planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing;
- Where possible, review and drafting of legal agreements and resolutions on behalf of the companies;
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies;
- Recording all time spent on client matters and related client debtor’s management;
- Work closely with the team of financial account managers to meet client expectations ;
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with authorities, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties;
- Attend and participate at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant professional experience in a local corporate service provider setup;
- Experience within Maltese corporate law will be considered an asset;
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English both orally and in writing, the Spanish language will be considered an asset;
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Excels in fast paced working environment.