Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Relations Communication Documentation Law Prioritizing Record Keeping
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services .
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting directly to Management and working closely with the Financial Account Managers;
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio;
- Oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies;
- Candidates with a legal background will be responsible for reviewing and drafting of legal documents;
- Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc.;
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, may occasionally require international travel;
- Coordination external advisers;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met and recording all time spent on client matters.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a corporate service provider setup or company law background;
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law and with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English;
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Must be well-organised and able to work under pressure;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.