Corporate Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccounts Accuracy Attention to Detail Audit Bachelors Degree in Law Client Relations Communication Due Diligence Maltese Microsoft Office Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures.
- Qualified lawyer will be given preference;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organization and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike;
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a – high standard and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on the job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude;
- A good understanding of Maltese company law;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Maltese language will be considered an asset.
- An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate;
- Training will be provided on an ongoing basis;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independent.