Required SkillsAdministration Answering Telephones Archiving Corporate Services Documentation Microsoft Office Office 365 Supervising Support
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer the digitalisation process;
- Identify documents to be scanned and filed digitally following established procedures;
- Assist in the daily upkeep of the company's active and inactive archives;
- Monitor the access of the company's archives and record transactions following an established method;
- Ensure that the discarding of documents follows established checks and processes;
- Be familiarised with the company's corporate archiving policy, digital tools and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Provide front desk support;
- Greet and attend all visitor’s needs;
- Be the first point of reference for clients or guests walk-ins or telephone calls;
- Handle incoming/outgoing correspondence;
- Offer hospitality services to guests during meeting within the office building;
- Supervise cleaners;
- Be available during working hours if the Front Office Assistant requires a replacement due to different motives;
- Ensure that the boardrooms and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy.
- Have proven working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of Office 365 will be considered an asset;
- Have Ordinary Level passes in core subjects;
- Additional qualifications will be considered an asset.
- Have a desire to build a career within a professional services firm, including the possibility of learning new skills in due course;
- Have organizational skills.