Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Audit Bachelors Degree in Law Client Relations Communication Due Diligence Maltese Microsoft Office Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an established corporate service provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes;
- Maintain company registers;
- Co-ordinate and handle day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Prepare and submit statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collect and verify due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures.
- Have a good understanding of the Maltese Law and the role of a company secretary;
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Office applications;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a – high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.