Corporate Manager (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Documentation English Maltese Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a diverse professional corporate services firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling the incorporation of companies, foundations or trusts;
- Handling the process of incorporation of the above with the MBR (Malta Business Registry);
- Handling the incorporation of the above-mentioned, in any other jurisdiction as well;
- Handling client corporate changes and drafting or reviewing statutory documentation;
- Liaising with financial institutions for the opening of bank accounts;
- Submitting applications for EU and Non-EU Nationals to Identity Malta;
- Actively manage relationships with clients and assisting in their requests on an on-going basis;
- Liaising with Malta Business Registry, CFR and regulatory authorities as necessary;
- Liaising with other departments within the firm such as Accounting, Audit, Legal and Advisory;
- Handling client on-boarding procedures;
- Dealing with all applicable compliance requirements;
- Development of the firm’s corporate function, actively assisting to improve the structure, systems and processes;
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff.
- Previous experience in a local CSP Firm for at least 4 years in a corporate managerial role;
- A thorough understanding of Company Law, KYC Requirements and the CSP Rulebook is a must;
- Experience in the role of a compliance officer and/or MLRO with a local CSP is considered as an asset.
- Able to work against deadlines, and deliver in a timely manner;
- Great Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team.