Corporate Responsibility Manager – German speaking (m/f/x)
Passion drives us. Passion for sports, passion for contributing to sustainability and community welfare. We want to make Tipico even better every day and make an impact. As Corporate Responsibility Manager (m/f/x), you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of our Corporate Responsibility strategy and maintenance of our ESG reporting. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies which enhance the company’s reputation and compliance with ESG best practices.
Your playing field:
- Making a positive impact is important to us. You will manage CR and consumer protection projects and be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will implement and manage an energy audit scheme (EN 16427) and non-financial annual reporting (GRI standards).
- We want to become better every day. You will develop and maintain our toolset to track relevant ESG indicators.
- You will communicate both internally and externally regarding the company’s commitment to CR initiatives.
- The quest for improvement drives us. You will lead the CR Champions workstream to drive forwards key initiatives across the business.