Corporate Services Executive
Required SkillsAML Communication Due Diligence Meeting Planning Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report directly to the Head of Corporate Services;
- Assist with day-to-day duties relating to the registration, general maintenance and administration of entities and handle statutory obligations as required;
- Prepare and submit statutory filings, liaise directly with relevant authorities, undertake entity reviews and projects to facilitate the administration of entities;
- Attend meetings with clients, third parties and other institutions as required in order to maintain a solid relationship to ensure an overall efficient provision of service;
- Take a pro-active approach to identify client needs and work together with other colleagues in the corporate services team and within the law firm to meet such needs;
- Assist with maintaining due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations.
- Holding a degree and/or qualification related;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an assets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Analytical skills and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Be able to work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail and be organised;
- A positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.