Counter Parts Sales Person
Required SkillsCustomer Service ECDL English Sales
Forming part of the Bonnici Group, United Equipment Co. Ltd. (UNEC Co. Ltd.) is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others.
The company is offering an opportunity of a Counter Parts Salesperson to form part of these strong and dominant brands:
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Achieving and maintaining an extensive knowledge of our products and the skills to sell.
- Updating records of quantities of goods in stock and to make orders with suppliers.
- Generating invoices/cash sales to customers.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience preferably within a similar industry.
- ECDL and a minimum of O- Level education.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- In possession of a driving license.
- Interest and/or experience in the automotive sector would be considered an asset.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidates; additionally, technical training will be provided by the principal companies.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 15 th of October 2020. Only e-mails forwarded to the above email will be considered.