Required SkillsAccuracy Administration Advertising Attention to Detail Business Development Calling Clients Client Relations Communication Correspondence Marketing Plans Performance Marketing
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow and analyse the commercial performance of products by:
- Understand the performance of the assigned countries and being able to identify what is a normal performance and what is not;
- Ensuring the profitability of the products;
- Identifying the satisfactory causes together with the subsidiaries;
- Alerting the zone director when and where the performance needs to be addressed;
- Giving an opinion on the action plans;
- Assisting the subsidiary in drafting action plans should it be so requested by the zone director.
- Assist and advise the subsidiaries in the creation of new products by;
- Perform an analysis of needs with the subsidiary;
- Present the product to the relevant committee and the Zone Managers for validation;
- Coordinate the product through the various stages required and get validation from all stakeholders (Legal, IMD, Marketing, IT, Actuarial, Tax etc;
- Presenting the product to the head office for approval together with the Marketing Manager;
- Liaise as needed with the Commercial Manager and the Marketing Manager as may be required on reporting, presentation and follow up discussions;
- Implement the action plans resulting from the decisions taken with regards to; strategic files and transversal files and projects;
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with the subsidiaries;
- Deploy and follow up with the tools and methodologies as required by the strategy adopted by the BU Assurance;
- Participate, assess and consult in the various yearly forecast exercises;
- Participate within the Local Insurance Committees and report to the hierarchy;
- Ensure the coherence of data/actions between all the reports and presentations;
- Prepare the related material needed for the various monthly rituals within the BU Assurance;
- Identify and propose any measure or action ensuring the completion of the project and meeting the targets that have been defined by the top management;
- Take part in assessing, the operational and functional consequences with a solution maximizing quality, efficiency, reactivity for every project;
- Respect the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met (confidentiality, internal procedures, compliance, legal and tax validations, etc).
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attentive to detail;
- Able to work well under pressure.