Creative Coordination Manager
Join us as our next Creative Coordination Manager
We are seeking a passionate and collaborative Creative Coordination Manager to work closely with the acquisition and marketing teams to coordinate the production of creative assets with the internal and external designers to drive successful digital campaigns.
- Be the main go-to person when Brand Managers or Acquisition Teams want to create a new asset
- Create briefs and jira tickets for new design requests on behalf of your stakeholders
- Coordinate with external designers to create new banners & videos
- With mock-ups ensure the quality of the requested design
- Produce new A/B tests to improve performance
- Analyze the performance of the creatives and determine top performing styles
- Coordinate the production process carefully and make sure we’re staying within our deals
- Create a new and easy design workflow
- Report on performance
- Process invoices
- Train and educate your stakeholders to give information in desired format
- Innovate! Feel free to come up with new ideas
- Use Bannerflow design tool to quickly adapt creatives
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 year of coordination experience in a large company
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Experience in using Bannerflow
- Strong understanding of design and creative production process
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge with Excel & Powerpoint
What are the nice to haves?
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Experience in other digital marketing areas
- Experience with using Bannerflow
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!