Credit Control Officer (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAAT Accounts Driving Licence English Financial Statements Maltese Microsoft Office Reconciliation Teamwork
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for general day to day duties in connection with the servicing of the compay’s debtors’ ledger;
- Deal with queries from clients and insurance intermediaries;
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Generate statement print runs;
- Deal with overdue accounts including chasing by telephone and email;
- Other administrative and accounting responsibilities.
- Hold an ‘A’ level pass in Accounting or equivalent AAT qualification;
- Have 3 years’ experience in Credit Control;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Have a valid driving licence.
- Be a team player;
- Good analytical skills.