CRM Campaign Executive (Maternity Cover)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for someone with attention to detail and punctuality to join us as our CRM Campaign Executive.
In our Campaign Execution team, we are looking for someone who has a good experience with different back end systems and who has experience in CRM or has worked in online gaming in Operations, Customer Service, Payments, CRM or any other similar area.
You already have some understanding of campaigns, and you also have an interest in the details and the technical side of how campaigns are created. The role will mainly revolve around the creation of bonuses and other customer reward driven campaigns for Casino, Live Casino and Sports. The campaigns you create will be targeted towards customers in multiple jurisdictions and across brands, aimed at increasing the activation, loyalty and retention rates of our customers. Working towards set targets and deadlines as part of a team is essential to the role.
To start with you will learn the essentials to creating campaigns from specific instructions provided by other teams and departments. As you gain more knowledge and experience, you will be able to take on more complex campaigns, and be able to assist with queries from other departments.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever-changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant, and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems.
- Creating targeted campaigns according to briefs, aimed at increasing the customer activation, conversion and retention.
- Managing the technical side of campaign setups (such as setting up bonuses, free spins, segmenting customer groups and crediting other customer rewards).
Third party relations
- Manages all this through our and our partner backend systems.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Assisting with the testing of new providers and features as these are introduced to the backend system.
Coordination with campaign team
- Works closely with other CRM teams and departments to ensure campaigns are accurate and run smoothly.
- Works towards tight targets and deadlines.
- Improving the work flows and suggesting improvements.
- 2+ years of experience in iGaming or CRM.
- Wanting to join the team responsible for the creation of campaigns across our sites.
- Creating bonuses, free spins and free bets, among others, will be part of your normal day-to-day activities.
- Managing via tools such as Google Drive, our backend systems and those of our partners.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Extremely focused and punctual even when faced with tight deadlines and busy days.
- Sharing your knowledge and insight is something you already do, so doing more of that in this team is also expected.
- Proactive and taking initiative on one hand and are excited by the prospect of learning from those around you on the other.
- Being a team player; listening, understanding and communicating efficiently with your closest colleagues as well as other teams internally.
- Being target-driven and results-focused are characteristics that you can relate to.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remotely from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!