CRM Content Executive (Swedish Speaking)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London + Hybrid set-up environment
This is a key role within the Sweden CRM team where the CRM Executive is responsible for the day to day execution of operational tasks as planned and agreed together with the CRM Manager, according to the brand vision and strategy. You will also be assisting the CRM and Brand Manager with creating and executing the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as following up on campaign results.
As a real doer, in this role you will be writing copy, requesting translations (if required) and creatives, ensuring the content of the market’s sites are up-to-date as well as executing and delivering customer communications through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, DMs & mobile push). To follow the brand values, tone of voice and long term strategy in all communication is of essence in this role! Success in this position means playing your part in a team that grows the brands you are involved with and hitting targets set by the business.
- Assist the CRM manager with creating the monthly CRM campaign plan as well as follow up on results independently and together with BI-team.
- Coordinate campaign briefs and requests within the team and/or to central teams according to agreed timelines
- Create and publish engaging copy according to the brands’ tone of voice. The copy will be used for customer communication (onsite content, emails, banners etc) to encourage new and existing players to engage with the site and take part in promotions.
- Update content such as text and resources on the brands’ sites
- Use internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions.
- Ensure correct groups/segments/offers are used, that correct sections of the website are updated and items are published/unpublished as per plans
- Manage and execute the brands’ communication delivery, accurately and as per given timelines. Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS, inbox notifications and Push campaigns.
- Set up and execute automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Assist in the planning of upcoming campaigns
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Perform checks on campaign communications, suggests and implements corrections and highlights any inconsistencies
- Swedish speaker to native level
- Interest in increasing knowledge of sport, casino and igaming. Experience in gaming industry is good, but not a must.
- Marketing mindset and analytical skills
- Team player that can also work independently and take responsibility for performance
- Brand awareness and always looking to develop and champion a brands tone of voice
- Meeti task completion deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion that lies in conception and accuracy of communication
- Pro-active and a multi-tasker
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!