CRM Database Operations Specialist
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Database Operations Specialist
In this role, you will be working with various stakeholders across our commercial department, reviewing their CRM campaign plans, and coming up with automated solutions to provide the best possible customer experience, while driving internal operational efficiencies
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Regularly meet with commercial stakeholders to get an understanding of their campaign plans, and potential pain points with regards to data, automation, and operational inefficiencies.
- Work together with stakeholders to determine the data requirements of CRM campaign segmentation and automation, and then execute on those plans maintaining a very high level of data accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills when it comes to complex segmentation and conceptualisation of automated campaign journeys.
- Guide the stakeholders in how to best create automated user journeys in Journey Builder.
You’re good at:
- Knowledge in SQL or use of similar ETL tools like Knime.
- Someone with strong understanding of the campaign targeting toolkit, which includes data interrogation, data manipulation, and campaign management.
- Someone that is used to work with queue management software (Jira etc).
- Able to easily work in a team environment.
- Experience from the gaming industry.
- Experience from working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder.
- Experience from working with APIs
- Degree in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get to work in a friendly and open-minded team, full of people willing to help and learn from you. Working across teams and departments will allow you to gain an understanding of all the different factors that make up the business. This means that your tasks will be varied and challenging in their own unique ways – there are no dull moments!
If you are an all-rounder, willing to put technical skills to work in order to design optimized customer life-cycle journeys for our customers, then this is the role for you!