CRM Global Promotions Coordinator
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Global Promotions Coordinator
Are you passionate about working with CRM and promotions to drive excellent customer experience? If you are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- You will have the responsibility of delivering a flawless customer experience in all CRM channels for all large-scale global promotions running across Betsson Groups multiple regions and brands.
- You will work with the local market teams to localise all campaign material.
- You will upload and test all customer facing communications (SMS, Emails, landing pages, onsite messages, push notifications etc) around promotions and campaigns to ensure all assets are fully QA’d, approved and ready to go live by the required date.
- You will configure player rewards in our Campaign Management system.
- You will use JIRA to effectively manage all global promotions projects and communicate with all teams and relevant stakeholders involved.
- You will monitor and check our websites, and mobile apps to ensure all promotional content and campaign mechanics are correctly displayed and up-to-date at all times.
- You will be responsible for identifying gaps in current campaign tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost and recommend improvements.
- You will assist with the day to day adhoc tasks and be the first point of reference for any questions or issues around global promotions.
- In addition to standard working hours, you will also work on a roster along with other Central CRM Coordinators to provide afterhours support on any incidents relating to global promotions.
We are looking for:
- Someone with least one years’ experience from a similar role in the gaming industry.
- Someone with a keen interest in Sports betting or casino.
- Someone with experience working with Jira, html, and Microsoft Office products.
- Someone who with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Someone with a good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- Someone with the ability to work on own initiative, with a pro-active approach.
- Someone with a friendly attitude with an appetite to learn.
- Someone that is fluent in spoken and written English.
- If you are a native speaker of one of the following languages: Norwegian, Finnish, German, Spanish, or Polish.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.