Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Manager for one of our highly successful regions.
As CRM Manager, you are responsible for CRM strategy and execution in your market. You will work closely with your local sportsbook and gaming managers as well as with the Central CRM team to ensure effective customer touchpoints, that is anything the customers see, read or interact with.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Devise and execute effective marketing programmes within the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement
- Define the brands contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) by aligning with the product team on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Champion an ongoing tests & learn programme (A.B, MVT & Control group) & optimise marketing programmes based on learnings
- Work with BI & Data warehouse teams to facilitate real-time data-driven communication
Who you are
- At least four years of iGaming experience
- At least two years of CRM experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- University level Bachelors degree
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.