Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Confidence Customer Requirements Customer Service English Problem Solving Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention across a company;
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle;
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touch points along a pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with this information;
- Overseeing direct communication with customers through a chosen CRM system and resolving customer complaints quickly;
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability;
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers;
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise ROI;
- Migrating different communication channels to more effective, cost-worthy ones;
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and making sure the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken;
- Bringing departments together and maintaining high levels of cooperation between them;
- Knowing your competition and strategising accordingly;
- Acknowledging individual customer concerns and needs and then catering to them.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within On Line Casino (B2C).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly analytical with the ability to extract actionable insights from reports;
- Have a genuine passion and understanding of the Casino Industry.