CRM Planning Executive - Casino
We are looking for you to join us in our ComeOn Brand team to be responsible for planning casino campaigns!
You as the CRM Planning Executive – Casino will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between us and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns for ComeOn! Casino. You will also assist the others in campaigns for live casino & sportsbook.
You will also be responsible for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS, push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns.
Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP and Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Plan global retention and reactivation campaigns setting the communication schedule for the ComeOn! brand with the goal of maximising revenue
- Brief on detailed campaign plans coordinating with relevant teams
- Communicate, debrief and answer queries regarding campaigns ensuring key stakeholders are on the same page.
- Liaise with Country Managers to optimize and localise campaigns
- Utilise reports and tools to analyse previous campaign results, and provide the BI team with raw data from previous campaigns to retrieve in-depth campaign analysis
- Evaluate previous campaigns independently and together with the team to make improvements and optimise campaigns.
- Continuously assesses customer behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake and more), and is hands-on and acts quickly coming up with ad hoc solutions if needed to achieve business targets
- Work autonomously with a solution-oriented mindset and be on-call whenever issues arise with live campaigns ensuring minimal disruption for customers (including weekends).
Having worked in a similar industry or area of business, you have solid experience and passion for the gaming industry and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site, especially casino players. In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation, have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
Working closely with the BI Team to overlook and analyse your campaigns outcome you need to have strong analytical skills and experience in segmenting data. You are driven when working in a busy environment, but you know how to maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times.
Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation! We would also like to have someone with a native level of either Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German or Danish as this would be an advantage in this role. Fluency in English, however, is essential.
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.