Customer Experience Team Leader
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Customer Experience Team Leader.
Are you a self-starter constantly looking for new ways and ideas how to improve Customer Experience? Are you analytical, have an eye for detail & great communication skills?
If you’re also a team player, intuitive and resourceful, ready to come up with new ways of ensuring excellent customer service, we are looking for you!
Join us as our new Customer Experience Team Leader and take our Customer Experience to the next level by leading and supporting a team of our talented customer experience agents!
Is this you? If yes, read on!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Hire staff with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Experience & Customer Experience Operations Managers
- Coach and develop your team on their responsibilities, to ensure continuous improvement of group & individual results.
- Provide consistent and regular development feedback
- Review quality and efficiency of your staff and arrange regular personal development meetings
- Ensure that team KPIs are met
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Communicate with relevant teams when Payments/Transaction issues arise
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Work in a proactive manner
- Ability to manage teams for different cultures: Japanese, Danish, Indian, Canadian and Polish.
You’re a born leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to motivate others! You come with extensive knowledge about Customer Experience (via both email and live chat) as well as sports betting, casino and the iGaming industry overall. Being proactive and having a positive attitude is what will take this role to another level. And in addition to that, you bring with you a strong background working in the customer experience field with a strong customer service ethic and great attention to detail. You’re not afraid to share your ideas and suggestions and you are flexible to work on a shift basis.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.