Customer Insight Manager (Malta/Remote)
Are you a data obsessed, energetic individual looking to advance your career within a Commercial environment? ComeOn Group’s CRM team is looking for an experienced and commercially focused Customer Insight Manager to jump onboard!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Maximize player value by improving segmentation and finding opportunities in data identifying patterns in customer data
- Improve effectiveness of marketing activities by defining segmentation and optimizing promotion offers
- Work with data science to implement ML models into population definition e.g. Churn prediction
- Identify bonus abusers based on data patterns and build processes with fraud to avoid bonus abuse
- Analyze and optimize profitability of retention activities, build business cases and monitor bonus levels
- Monitor business KPIs and Investigate any exceptional activity.
- Work with VIP to optimise account management including but not limited to what bonuses to give and when, setting up triggers
A little bit about your background!
You come with 3+ years iGaming experience working within CRM or analytics with proven experience in customer lifecycle management. You have the ability to extract data through SQL, have excellent expertise in Excel and are able to derive actionable insights from data. What’s more you have sharp analytical skills and are highly business oriented with an organized and methodological approach. If you have people management experience and previously lead teams, this would be considered a great plus!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.