Customer Support (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Complaint Management German Problem Solving Service Guidelines
Our client is a leading company in financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all question regarding account opening, platforms and payment process;
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
- Determining the cause of the problem;
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem;
- Expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Make sure if the customer has the login/pass by email;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution;
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Experience in a similar role, customer support.
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Problem Solving and Multitask;
- Positive Attitude and Attention to Detail;
- Work well independently as well as in a team.