Customer Support Officer
Being one of the trendsetters in the windows and doors market, Finestral had been manufacturing quality apertures for the last 20 years. Over the years the company had invested in new premises, compromising of the latest equipment and facilities to its most valuable assets, its workforce.
The company is looking for a Customer Support Officer on a full-time basis to perform various administrative tasks including clerical and data inputting to support our office.
- Answer, re-directing calls, and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Communicate with clients and respond to any queries
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- To assist management in the daily running of the administration and preparations of required reports
- Maintain and update the filing and data base system with the latest records and reports
- Client information data entry.
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Coordinator, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Good command of Maltese and English is needed
- Experience in customer service will be considered an asset
- A positive attitude
- Able to work under own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player and flexible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
All applications are received confidentially and are guaranteed a response. A good remuneration package will be offered.