Cyber Security Lead Consultant
Required SkillsCertified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) COBIT Communication Customer Needs Cyber Security ISO 27001
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team that provides cybersecurity advisory services to multiple clients from different industry sectors including Financial Services, Gaming, Telecommunications, Utilities and Public Sector;
- Deliver cybersecurity assessments;
- Take an active role in the full lifecycle of engagements from developing business opportunities, planning engagements, executing the technical work, and presenting/communicating your work effort;
- Develop and maintain strong communication with clients at all times;
- Play an active role in developing the skills and competencies of team members;
- Actively participate with peer management in driving the business forward with a growth mindset;
- Responsible to deliver a widespread of engagements, Cyberthreat analytics, Cyber incident response;
- Cybersecurity risk management (technology risk management, security and privacy services);
- IT assurance and compliance (IT audits and IT compliance engagements based on COBIT, ISO27001, and ITIL);
- Technical vulnerability assessments and simulated phishing attacks;
- Delivering awareness and training to client senior management.
- Holding a CISA or CISM qualification or are committed to obtaining it within the next 6 months;
- Fully qualified at a relevant tertiary level in the field of Computing and Business. Candidates holding a Masters degree or ISO27001 lead auditor certification will be given preference;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Have a very strong customer-facing personality with good communication and reporting writing skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Strong vendor management skills, including performance metrics, conflict resolution and work prioritization;
- Bring excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.