Cyber Security Senior Engineer
Required SkillsCommunication Cyber Security GDPR PCI Teamwork Technology Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to build the Cyber Security Roadmap for the company;
- Responsible for the availability, integrity and confidentiality of all the organisation’s information systems to ensure compliance with the company’s cyber security policies and procedures;
- Set guidelines, document policies and procedures based on best practices and industry standards. Responsible to review and communicate Cyber Security Policies within the company;
- Contribute and deliver cyber security training awareness and guidance to employees to raise awareness and improve security performance;
- Together with the technical teams, build an understanding of the environment and the risk posture of the company;
- Carry out security reviews for new or major changes in the company’s environment;
- Provide security feedback on new initiatives;
- Conduct regular vulnerability scans both externally and internally and ensures that remediation by the respective teams is performed in a timely manner;
- Liaise with auditors and regulators as required;
- Perform day-to-day security vetting on user access requests and other security requests;
- Responsible for Security Incident Management and Response;
- Handling security alerts, events and security incidents including the corresponding analysis results;
- Monitoring the current threat landscape and uncovering new vulnerabilities and risks and consequently reporting and mitigating them;
- Develop and maintain documentation for all assigned responsibilities.
- Holding a Technology degree in the relevant technical field and/or specialised security certification;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Cyber Security role;
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Web Application Firewalls, Security Information Event Management Solutions, Web Proxy Servers;
- Familiar with PCI DSS, GDPR and other relevant standards and good knowledge of OWASP;
- Information Security relevant certifications will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving ability, and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Strong vendor management skills, including performance metrics, conflict resolution and work prioritization;
- Bring excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.