Data Analyst CRM (m/f/x)
As a Data Analyst (m/f/x), you will ensure a profitable business by improving CRM campaigns and processes based on analyses and test results. By assisting the whole CRM department in different initiatives, you will make an impact with providing the needed data tables and insights.
Your playing field:
- Data. With your analytical skills and your extraordinary level of passion for data, you will develop data flows- and tables that are needed within the CRM department.
- Insights. Helping your colleagues to understand the insights of the data by providing analysis and creating valuable dashboards along with different reports.
- Improving. The success of your activities contributes directly to the organization by improving ROI and assisting the team in optimization spending.
- Forecasting. It is important to understand what might happen next. Therefore, you will create forecast models and impact analyses, that help to understand the impact of changes in CRM procedures
- Budget. For increasing precise cost estimation, you will be assisting the teams in budgeting of CRM initiatives.
- Collaboration. We are #oneteam and always collaborate with our other departments, such as BI and Data Science to develop new data flows and prediction models.