Data Integration Engineer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St.Julian’s ,Hybrid
As our new data engineer, you will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of a real-time data streaming platform for analytical and operational use, which is entirely developed on AWS . This is a challenging role with huge growth potential as you will be helping to build the backbone where all our real-time data will flow through.
- Architect, Build and Maintain robust and performant data pipelines
- Assure quality and consistency of data by implementing best practices of software engineering.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the data feeds
- Assist, establish and maintain appropriate communication channels with business and technical team in the context of company data assets
- Work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process from analysis to release
- Experienced Software engineer with 5+ years of extensive data integration / real time streaming
- Excellent command of spoken English
- Strong experience in programming in Scala and Java
- Experience in streaming big data sets processing with Spark, Flink, Kafka or similar
- Experience with AWS Cloud data processing solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst interacting with a variety of different disciplines
- Proven ability to prioritize and deal with problems systematically and provide clear communications regarding the issues, resolution times and solutions
- Keen attention to detail and data quality
& then some nice to haves…
- Hold an academic degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, computer science or mathematics
- Experience within the iGaming industry would be considered an asset
- Experience in SQL query writing and optimisation
- Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience with data warehousing will be considered an asset
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!