Data - Market Researcher
Are you someone who loves research? Someone who have the skills too, with appropriate research techniques, gather data, analyse and provide insight for a market? Then we need you! Our Research Team is looking for a Market Researcher to help Betsson keep growing into new markets globally.
The Market Researcher will ensure that the Betsson Group products are created with the best customer experience possible. You will do this by working with a user centric design process tasked to emphatically understand our customer needs and advocate them to the product and development teams.
You will present the insights obtained via Market Research exercises to Operational Management, Commercial Directors / Managers and Product Development Members (Product Managers, Development Managers, etc.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Betsson Group, we are looking for the best, and you will not merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes Research! A taster of what is involved:
- Participate fully in project kick-off meetings to understand project purpose and goals
- Study design and methodology input
- Questionnaire development/design, writing questions that use clear phrasing and uphold industry best practices.
- Building surveys on the Qualtrics or other platforms
- Test survey links (including testing for spelling, grammar, and logic skips).
- Report/dashboard creation (with the assistance of Research Managers), including analysis, chart creation in PowerPoint & insights development.
- Handle project logistics, including maintaining organisation and timelines among the internal team, scheduling and planning research engagements, checking data (with the ability and desire to learn how to manage both “up” and “down”).
- Be able to effectively problem solve logistical issues and adjust on the fly. Proactively identify issues and suggest solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Proficient in the use of statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS, R or Python)
- Experienced in the use of online survey programming tools/platforms – Qualtrics Masters or honours degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Mathematics, Statistics etc.)
- 3- years agency-side or client-side market research experience
- Demonstrated ability in delivering end to end research projects
- Understanding of quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in reporting and data visualization
- Proactive attitude and appetite to learn new skills
- High-level organisational and time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about