Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Data Scientist.
Are you interested in Sports, Casino and keen to establish which models should be used in the correct context? Are you experienced in delivering complex data science and analytics projects within organisations?
Then take this opportunity to join us as our new Data Scientist!
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Identify, analyse, define and understand business problems.
- Prototype data science models.
- Use exploratory analysis methodologies to identify patterns and trends to use with the right statistical methods (clustering, PCA, regression, significance testing).
- Work with descriptive and predictive analytics (e.g. linear regression & propensity models, customer segmentation, data mining and trigger identification).
- Work with the Machine Learning Engineer, within the data function, to implement and productionise the models whilst monitoring the performance.
You’re good at
- Understanding of statistical methods.
- Working knowledge of Python scientific packages, Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn and Matplotlib;
- Someone with experience manipulating large datasets using SQL or similar.
- You have a degree or MSc/PhD in a quantitative area such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- Communicating with commercial stakeholders, explaining data concepts in a non-technical language.
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
- Being a team player. Collaboration between teams will be essential in this role.
- Someone with experience in machine learning techniques.
- Someone who understands the programming language Scala.
What’s in it for me?
We take great pride in our culture, life at Betsson can be lightning fast with many twists and turns meaning we have to remain agile. We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.