Data Tracking Specialist
Our Data Team is looking for a Data Tracking Specialist to make a difference in our front end data tracking solutions. Within the Data Area you will also have the opportunity to be part of the team contributing to the overall Data Platform of Betsson.
As a Data Tracking Specialist, you will be responsible for administering and tracking configurations through Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics while offering central support to multiple stakeholders on-site / product development and marketing.
Contribute also for the overall technical support and management of the various experimentation and A/B testing tools used at Betsson. This is very important to build a data-driven mindset and help to increase conversion and executing complex experiments to improve customer experience.
A taster of what you will be involved with
You are the go-to person for all tag management and data tracking operations across our digital advertising and partner websites
- Full ownership of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Creating and implementing advanced tagging and tracking across brands
- Architect, configure, administer, and operate GA to measure micro and macro conversions and behaviour tracking in all stages of the funnels
- Support site optimization initiatives, implement data standardization practices.
- Perform hands-on, end-to-end development of all A/B tests that need to be developed that drive improvements in customer experience and conversion rates.
- Collaborate effectively with web analysts, release engineers, test engineers, agile coaches and stake-holders to deliver great products (Web and Mobile/Native)
- Working closely with development teams to QA tracking setups on features and new site releases to ensure data continuity and fluid data analysis.
- As part of the Data team, you will gain experience on Data Engineering practices, like Data Warehousing, Data Modelling and ETL processes. Such knowledge will be considered an asset.
You’re good at
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or Front-End development or QA engineering
- Hands-on experience working with a data layer
- Experience with Tag Management solutions such Google Tag Manager will be considered an asset
- Experience with de-bugger solutions such as Google Tag Assistant will be considered an asset
- Experience with Web Analytics solutions such as Google Analytics, Firebase, etc will be considered an asset
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of third-party marketing pixels will be considered an asset
- Strong understanding of data and data relationships would be an advantage
- An attribution model knowledge would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Click here to find out more on who we are looking for