Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Distribution Manager;
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner;
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied;
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules;
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record;
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Possession of a valid C License (Special) or C1 is a must;
- Experience in operating small fork lift trucks;
- CPC qualification will be considered an asset.
- Strong time management and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills, Maltese and/or English;
- Good hand-eye coordination;
- Capable of working well under pressure especially in adverse situations such as accidents or traffic jams;
- Adept at driving delivery vehicles in extreme weather conditions;
- Thorough understanding of traffic laws and ability to ”think fast on your feet”;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask to make up for the lost time in the event of delays in delivery.