Required SkillsAnalytical Bachelor Degree DevOps Docker Information Technology Linux MSsql Oracle Organisational Teamwork vMware
Our client is leading communications services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build the company’s portfolio of DevOps processes, practices and tools to empower and support software delivery teams;
- Work side by side with software developers to develop and deploy automated test scripts within the company’s CI/CD pipeline;
- Ensure availability, scalability and monitor critical systems and applications;
- Maintain infrastructure appliances such as load balancers;
- Monitor, maintain and improve the governance of existing databases (Oracle / MySQL / MSSQL).
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying DevOps toolchains to support continuous integration and delivery using a variety of technologies;
- Experience with virtualisation and orchestration technologies, such as VMWare, Open Stack, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes;
- Experience in building and maintaining workflows on a variety of systems, mainly GitLab CI pipelines;
- Experience in working with RDBMS such as Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL & MSSQL will be considered as an asset;
- Experience with different operating systems, especially Linux will be considered an asset;
- Object oriented programming and scripting experience will be considered an asset.
- Be analytical and a problem solver;
- Strong organization skills;
- Be creative and a team player.