Digital Marketing Specialist
Required SkillsAB Testing Advertising Analytical Brand Marketing Campaigns Creative Danish Monitoring PPC Product Research Social Media
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate and support/assist team members to optimise PPC and SEO performance;
- Write well-performing paid search ads, A/B testing to find the best performing ads;
- Open to help with all different types of digital marketing campaigns;
- Research potential outreach opportunities & use SEO techniques to identify potential link opportunities;
- Contact journalists, website owners/admins, freelance content writer and others to build new relationships;
- Create, monitor, track, and analyze link building campaigns on an ongoing basis;
- Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok campaigns;
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies for Paid Search in the organization and apply in the business where applicable;
- Help with keyword research to identify new SEO & PPC opportunities.
- Proven track-record of successful social media campaigns;
- Experience in Link Building and UTM is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Swedish or Danish is a big advantage.
- Be reliable, independent and productive;
- Have great communication skills.