Director of Casino
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
ComeOn Group is looking for a Director of Casino to deliver the best Casino offering in the industry! Within this new and exciting role, you will report into the CPO and will be responsible for all aspects of the Casino KPIs, daily operations, product roadmap, product marketing and live casino.
Alongside managing the Casino team, you will lead the Casino strategy for product growth in both new and existing areas and will be responsible for the product across all brands and markets. You will fully own the vision and the casino roadmap making the best use of the dedicated tech resources we have for casino.
Your role will include managing and improving relationships with providers and constantly digging deeper to optimize product performance to exceed gaming KPIs. What’s more, you will lead the exclusive game’s strategy and be responsible of deliver bespoke/exclusive games for our customers.
This role is Key within the Group and a fantastic opportunity which doesn’t come to the market so often! So if you love casino games, you have a profound knowledge of the casino market and have a data-driven business mindset… ComeOn Group is the right place for you!
- Hold full ownership of the Casino product strategy and roadmap across all brands and markets
- Responsible for Casino GGR, KPIs, 3rd party’ relationships and contract negotiations
- Manage a highly talented casino team (product management, live casino, product marketing, exclusive games)
- Ensure that the Casino Product’s offering (lobby, games, tools and promotions) is in line with customer expectations and aligned with the country objectives as well as being synchronised with local markets
- Analyse the Group’s current position, optimise the casino offering, maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape, market movements and opportunities
- Dive into big data to analyse and evaluate casino product activity, such as game releases
- Identify opportunities in the markets and recommend actions required to stay ahead of competitors
- Responsible for creating an exclusive games proposition, including own game development possibilities
- Work with compliance and suppliers to ensure our respective casinos are always fully compliant
- Oversee any product and game launch plans and ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are met
- Align internally with relevant stakeholders and be an interface when discussing competitive position with brand managers, Country Managers, CRM, marketing
- Set goals and KPIs, report on monthly performances and deliver presentations when needed
- You come with a minimum of 3 years experience in managing an online Casino product as a Head of Casino or Senior Product Manager.
- You are results-oriented and customer focused with proven managerial experience.
- You are passionate about games and customer experience, have previous leadership and managerial skills as well as an analytical mind-set enabling you to understand and evaluate data.
- Your experience has provided you with an extensive understanding of the online casino industry and you also have experience working with third party suppliers.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal English communication skills, confident with building and delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a leader through action, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and positive mind-set, happy to roll up your sleeves and help out the team as needed
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!