Distribution Sales Executive
Required SkillsClient Networking Confidence Customer Requirements Driving License English Maltese Negotiation Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading I.T. retail and solutions company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Keep track of orders;
- Grow revenue;
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs which includes customer queries and complaints;
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth whilst tracking with precision consumer trends and competitive activity;
- Coordinate with the marketing and web admins to ensure consistency with the product line strategy, offers and pricing;
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels;
- Focus on activating new distribution channels;
- Maintain relationships and forge new ones with distribution partners;
- Update the pricing of products to align with the market trends;
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively present our brands and seasonal offers;
- Conduct data pulls through various means helping to synthesize into key insights for business cases and go-to-market strategies;
- Participate in brand strategy discussions to shape the development and execution of the annual brands plan;
- Sales through the ever-growing distribution channel;
- Being knowledgeable on all products offered.
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese, more languages will be considered as an asset;
- Previous Sales experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Possess a driving licence;
- Clean Police Conduct.
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities;
- Be organised with a high attention to detail;
- Decision making skills;
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels;
- Be able to work within a team and be proactive;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Be able to meet or exceed expectations;
- Be able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.