Required SkillsAttention to Detail Data Protection Electronic English Installation Maintenance tasks
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation of fire doors, doors and glass;
- Maintenance of doors and windows including replacement of hardware;
- Assisting with general site preparation and clean up;
- Ensuring that all installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assisting with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintaining tool management standards;
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time;
- Ensuring compliance with the company's management policies and procedures;
- Attending any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintaining customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Following all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Knowledge and experience in joinery , furniture and aluminium installation;
- Experience in fire and security, contracting and/or commercial fields will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Confidence and good organization skills;
- Able to work in a team;
- Works out of own initiative;
- Ideally possess a valid driving license.