Required SkillsAutoCAD Communication Drawing Planning and Scheduling SketchUp Supervising Teamwork
Our client is a leading local construction firm carrying out civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management and restoration works.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to assist in the creation of architectural drawings for the planning stage, prepare detailed design drawings, and related documentation in relation to tender packages, and visit sites as requested;
- Fast and proficient with the latest AutoCAD software;
- Preparing neat and organized CAD drawings;
- Conduct surveys/site measurements of properties;
- Prepare scaled sketches of proposals and site measurements;
- Translating sketches into CAD drawings;
- Preparing documentation for application to the PA, Lands and other authorities;
- Knowing architecture terminology and industry standards;
- Being familiar with DC15, sanitary laws;
- Assisting in any administrative work necessary;
- Organising project documentation;
- Attend meetings with clients and team members as necessary;
- Supervision on site and work outside the office if required;
- Compile schedules as necessary;
- Preparation of comparative analysis of rates;
- Liaise with architects and engineers to obtain direction and instructions;
- Assist in the general contract management;
- Other professional or general office work may be required for the proper functioning and management of the development office and the company in general.
- Holding a diploma Qualification- Draftsperson;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software for drafting;
- 3D modelling software such as SketchUp or AutoCAD 3D would be considered an asset.
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office suite;
- Have knowledge of PA design guidelines, sanitary regulations and CRPD requirements;
- An organised, self-motivated and committed individual to deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- A team player and able to take initiative.