Required SkillsCommunication Driving License Licence C1E Operate Forklifts Organizational Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manual handling as well as operating cranes and forklifts;
- Operating, and unloading vehicles used in pick-up and delivery of rentals to and from the location;
- Organising of vehicles and machinery at the Company's premises;
- Report any damages/dents to the service department;
- Maintaining cleanliness at the facility to a high standard at all times;
- Other general duties.
- Experience working in a similar environment, will be considered an asset, however, training will be provided;
- In possession of a forklift license, C1 + E license, and tow truck driving experience.
- Organised and possesses good attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Have a pleasant personality and be customer-oriented;
- Be able to manage a team.