Edge DevOps Engineer - Infra
Are you an ambitious DevOps Engineer eager to jump in a world of complex challenges to modernise web and globally distributed applications? We are hiring!
Product Development at Betsson Group
Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 6 Tech Hubs – Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn, Kyiv and Athens. With nearly 600 strong professionals, the Product Development organisation is spear-headed by our CTO-CPO with all our talented Area Teams working together.
You’re good at:
- Building and optimizing Content Distribution Networks (CDN), Lambda functions, DNS, DDoS protection.
- Implementing and optimizing build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, aiming to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime
- Optimizing systems and continuous improvements through automation or process improvements
- Optimizing existing systems for scalability and building large-scale infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, analyse, diagnose and find best possible solutions
- Building infrastructure as a code using Terraform and GitHub Actions to leverage various AWS services, primarily CloudFront, Route53, Lambda, WAF, S3, IAM
- Communicating and collaborating with other infrastructure and development teams
- Automation and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Managing CDNs and multiple data centres and environments
- Working with server virtualization such as VMware, IaaS and PaaS Cloud such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- Working with open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkits such as Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk
- Scripting in Python, Bash or others
- 24×7 business and On-call support
- Development background – experience with Python, NodeJS, Nginx Configuration
- Working with Infrastructure as Code in large scale production environments
- 2/3 Years+ experience using AWS & AWS Certifications
- Pragmatic, willing to adapt and fit in with an Agile development team
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
What we Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about