Required SkillsCivil Engineering Communication Electrical Problem Solving Reporting
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Give technical support and advice to management and workshop personnel on fleet management related matters in order to sustain a continuous improvement program and quality control;
- Identification of technical and operational solutions and assist in reaching engineering department’s targets;
- Prepare technical reports to assist management in taking the required informed decisions;
- Assist technical department to plan and execute campaigns;
- Work closely with workshop manager to finetune the fleet inspection plan to increase fleet reliability;
- Receiving training from manufacturers, relay the information and lead personnel technical development;
- Participate actively in projects and lead own projects;
- Be involved in the annual budget and forecast for the workshop and follow the approved costings;
- Planning of human and material resources that are required to sustain the workshop operation;
- Support engineering department infrastructure whenever technical guidelines and support is required;
- Ensure compliance with all policies related to security, data protection, health and safety, quality assurance and environment protection;
- Any action related to the job mission may be delegated by management.
- Holding a warranted Electrical Engineering with 3 years working experience;
- Experience in maintenance and repair of industrial machinery, preferably heavy vehicles;
- At least 2 years' experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Organization skills and adaptability;
- Good diagnostics, problem detection and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of preventive maintenance;
- Analysis of complex mechanical/electrical incidents and definition of the next steps for its resolution;
- Ability to work in a team and to promote teamwork;
- Ability to provide guidance to colleagues on technical matters;
- Leadership and management skills;
- General analytical skills.