Required SkillsAttention to Detail Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service Electrical Electronic English Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client develops materials and technologies to solve problems in additive manufacturing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assemble and test the new electronic product that the company is launching;
- Help customers with any technical queries regarding the product;
- Help in other Research and Development projects requiring prototyping and/or testing might also be needed.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering /Computer Engineering;
- A Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Experience in electronics design and assembly;
- Experience in C/C++ programming;
- Experience in data collection and report writing required.
- Excellent level of English is a must;
- Openminded and eager to learn;
- Have an eye for detail and well organised;
- Multitasking ability coupled with flexible work attitude;
- Able to work both in a team environment and on own initiative.