Required SkillsDriving License ELV Installation Report Writing Teamwork
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards;
- Assisting with general site preparation;
- Ensuring that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Ensuring the completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintaining tool management standards;
- Finalizing complete systems up to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality.
- Being able to use basic hand tools;
- Being able to safely use steps and ladders;
- Possession of a Driving Licence would be considered an asset;
- Previous experience working with fire safety and security system would be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team;
- Be flexible and responsive to challenges.